Precio: 25.25EURIVA:5.30Precio total: 30.55Stock:0
Jabra LINK 14201-33
Electronic Hook Switch Solution for Avaya phones series 1400, 9400 and 9500
series 9608, 9611, 9621G and 9641G IP Deskphone (H.323) series.
- Hear ring tones
- Answer and end calls
- Adjust the volume
- Mute the microphone
All from their headset and quite convenient, when they are up to 150 meters/450
feet away from their desk.
The integration of desk phone and headset allows users to benefit from enhanced
mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. The wireless freedom
improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
HOW IT WORKS
The Jabra Link 14201-33 converts from the EHS standard used in Avaya phones to
the Jabra IQ™ or DHS G standard used in Jabra headsets – and vice versa.
The Jabra Link 14201-33 is compatible with the Avaya Digital Deskphone series
1400, 9400 and 9500 series plus the 9608, 9611, 9621G and 9641G IP Deskphone
series and most Jabra wireless headsets.
- Avaya 1408 Digital Deskphone (Aura + IP Office)
- Avaya 1416 Digital Deskphone (Aura + IP Office)
- Avaya 9404 Digital Deskphone (Aura)
- Avaya 9408 Digital Deskphone (Aura)
- Avaya 9504 Digital Deskphone (IP Office)
- Avaya 9508 Digital Deskphone (IP Office)
- Avaya 9608 IP Deskphone (H.323)*
- Avaya 9611 IP Deskphone (H.323)*
- Avaya 9621G IP Deskphone (H.323)*
- Avaya 9641G IP Deskphone (H.323)*
Jabra PRO™ 9400 Series, Jabra PRO™ 920, Jabra GO™ 6470, Jabra GN9300 Series,
Jabra GN9100 Series (EHS)
EASY TO UPGRADE
The Jabra Link 14201-33 is software upgradable. Simply connect a standard Jabra
cable to the computer via the USB port and download free software from
*For SIP versions of 96X1s, use LINK-35
For more information see our EHS Guide on jabra.com/remotecallcontrol or