Precio: 136.08EURIVA:28.58Precio total: 164.66Stock:10
ZComax Enterprise-Class 802.11a/b/g
Wireless Access Point
External Antenna Connector
802af PoE Support
Reliable Atheros Radio Chipset
1 port RJ45
The AG-3621 Access Point is use-friendly and provides solid wireless and
The following standards and conventions are supported:
• Standards Compliant. The Wireless Access Point complies with the IEEE
802.11a/b/g for Wireless LANs.
• WEP support. Support for WEP is included. 64-bit, 128-bit, and 152-bit keys.
• DHCP Client Support. DHCP Server provides a dynamic IP address to PCs and
other devices upon request. The AG-3621 can act as a client and obtain
information from your DHPC server.
• RADIUS Accounting—Enable accounting on the access point to send accounting
data about wireless client devices to a RADIUS server on your network.
• SNMP Support. Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Management
Information Base (MIB) management.
• Multiple operating modes:
1. Access point
2. Station Adapter
3. Point-to-Point Bridge.
4. Wireless Repeater
Repeater mode—Configure the access point as a wireless repeater to extend the
coverage area of your wireless network.
• VAPs : Assign Multi-SSIDs on your access point (one SSI D per VAP) to
differentiate policies and services among users forming a wide variety of VLANs.
•QoS: Use this feature to support qualit y of service for prioritizing traffic
from the Ethernet to the
access point. The access point also supports the voice-prioritization schemes
used by 802.11a/b/g wireless phones.
•Transmit Power Control
Supports settable transmit power levels to adjust coverage cell size, ranging
from full, half(50%), quarter(25%) eighth(12.5%0 and min
•Atheros Super G Mode: Super G mode enables the transmission up to 108Mbps
• Multiple security settings
per VLAN with up to 8 VLANs Security settings for multiple groups – so employees,
guests and contractors now easily and securely share the same infrastructure
The Access Control MAC address filtering feature can ensure that only trusted
wireless stations can use the AG-3621 to gain access to your LAN.
The SSID is not broadcast, assuring only clients configured with the correct
SSID can connect.
Dimensions (L x W x H)
200mm x 145.5mm x 36.2mm
1 Default Button
Flash / SDRAM
8M Flash , 32 M SDRAM
1 RJ 45, 1 Power, 2 External Ant. Jacks
15 Vdc, +/- 5% 1A
Supply Voltage Ripple
120mV (pp) max.
Power-on startup time
Access Point, Station adapter, Wireless Bridge, Repeater, and Point to Multi-Point.
Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af
IEEE 80211abg WiFi compliant
WPA2 and 802.11i-ready and 802.1x
WiFi Multimedia (WMM)
SNMP V2 Agent
802.11 MIB and Private MIB
What’s In the Box?
• Zcomax Limited Wireless Access Point 802.11a/b/g AG-3621
• Power adapter and cord
• Two Dual-Band Omni-directional antennas
• Installation Guide
• Resource CD for the Zcomax
• Support Registration card