Switch gigabit de 5 puertos, 4 de ellos PoE+
5x Gigabit Ethernet ports (4x PoE+ ports)
PoE+, 60W power budget
10 Gbps switching fabric capacity
Plug & Play simplicity for easy installation
Fast. Compact. Convenient.
The D?Link DGS?1005P 5?Port Desktop Gigabit PoE+ Switch enables you to connect Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices such as wireless access points (APs), network video cameras and IP phones to the network. Built with home and small business users in mind, the DGS?1005P is compact and operates silently, making it ideal for most rooms and offices.
Automatic MDI/MDI-X support on all ports removes the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch, and auto-negotiation on each port intelligently adjusts the port speed for compatibility with the connected device. With wire-speed filtering and store-and-forward switching, the DGS-1005P maximises network performance while minimising the transmission of bad network packets.
Power Over Ethernet+
The DGS-1005P features four Gigabit Ethernet ports that support the IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at PoE, supplying up to 30 W on each PoE port and providing a total power budget of 60 W.
You can connect compatible devices to the DGS-1005P without using an additional power supply. This allows you to save on cabling and power supplies and to install devices on locations without immediate access to power outlets.
The DGS-1005P features green technology such as IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE), link status detection, and cable length detection.
EEE adjusts the power consumption of the switch based on network utilisation, reducing energy use during periods of inactivity. Link status detection powers down unused ports, saving power when connected devices are shut down or disconnected. Cable length detection adjusts the power output of the port based on the cable length, reducing the power requirements of the switch.
Compact and Silent
The compact design of the DGS-1005P allows placement in most locations, including those where space is at a premium.
The desktop form factor provides everything you need to set up a new network or expand an existing network, while the fanless design ensures silent operation even in noise-sensitive areas such as workstations and meeting rooms.
- 5 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x flow control
- IEEE 802.1p QoS
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
Media Interface Exchange
- Auto MDI/MDI-X adjustment on all ports
Data Transfer Rates
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fast Ethernet
- 100 Mbps (half-duplex), 200 Mbps (full-duplex)
- 10 Mbps (half-duplex), 20 Mbps (full-duplex)
Packet Filtering / Forwarding Rates
MAC Address Table
- IEEE 802.3af IEEE 802.3at
- 60 W (30 W max. per PoE port)
- Power / PoE Max (per unit), Power / Status (per port), Activity / Link and Speed (per port)
- 100 x 98 x 28 mm (3.94 x 3.86 x 1.10 in)
- External 53.5 V / 1.2 A power adapter
- 64.5 W maximum (PoE on)
- 3.08 W maximum (PoE off)
- 0.54 W (standby)
- Operating: 0 to 40 ?C (32 to 104 ?F)
- Storage: -10 to 70 ?C (-40 to 158 ?F)
- Operating: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing
- Storage: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing
- CE, BSMI, FCC , VCCI, RCM