Ultimate Wi-Fi Performance
AC1900 speed for a ridiculously fast home network.
-11AC Wi-Fi – World’s fastest Wi-Fi speeds of up to 600Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps
-Dual-Core Processor – Fast and reliable wireless, Ethernet and USB performance.
-Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Ensures the best wired online experience for HD
streaming and gaming.
Whole-Home Coverage – 11AC technology extends wireless range further than with
High-Powered Antennas – 3 external antennas amplify wireless signal.
Traffic Prioritization – Advanced QoS engine distributes traffic optimally
across both wireless bands to guarantee the best performance.
Dual-Band Technology – Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing
you to connect more devices.
Band Steering – Automatically assigns devices to the less crowded 5 GHz network
to increase bandwidth efficiency and availability.
Advanced AC SmartBeam – Unique beamforming technology dramatically enhances
wireless signal strength and range.
Airtime Fairness – Automatically adjusts data rates to avoid network lag when
slower devices connect.
DLNA Enabled (Compatible) – Play and share your media on any DLNA devices, such
as TVs, gaming consoles, smartphones and more.
Multiple USB Ports – One standard USB 2.0 port plus one USB 3.0 port with speeds
up to 10x faster than 2.0.
mydlink SharePort App – Remotely stream and share movies, music, pictures and
more from your connected USB hard drive.
SharePort Utility – Access and share a USB printer, scanner or storage device
over your home network.
L2TP Over IPSec VPN Server Support – Transmit data securely when connected
Parental Controls – Create online access schedules and block/allow specific
websites and/or devices.
Guest Wi-Fi Network – Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network.
Secure Wi-Fi Encryption– WPA/WPA2 provides highest level of wireless security.
Easy To Install – Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in
Quick Router Setup (QRS) App – Easy setup app for smartphones and tablets.
mydlink Lite App – Free mobile app with ability to monitor, control &
troubleshoot your home network.
WPS Push Button Setup – Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a
Zero Configuration – Once router is setup, other D-Link Zero Configuration
devices can easily and instantly connect.
-Number of Ethernet ports
-Number of USB ports
-mydlink Cloud Management
- IEEE 802.11ac wireless LAN1
- IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a wireless LAN
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN port
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports
- Two USB ports (one USB 3.0, one USB 2.0)
- Reset button
- LAN (for each port)
- USB 2.0 & USB 3.0
- Three dual band high-gain antennas
- 2.4 GHz band: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- 5 GHz band: 5150 - 5725 MHz
- IEEE 802.11ac
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- Windows 8/7 or Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other
- Ethernet interface or Wi-Fi
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) PIN
- Web setup wizard
- Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) with band steering
- Advanced AC SmartBeam
- VPN passthrough/multi-session PPTP/L2TP/IPSec
- VPN Server - L2TP over IPSec
- Bridge mode
- Guest zone
- DLNA media server support
mydlink™ SharePort™ App Features
- Remote Access Mode: Access files through the Internet
- Local Access Mode: Access files from any device connected to the
- SharePort Web File Access support (web browser)
- Accepts USB storage drives up to 250GB
mydlink™ Lite App Features
- Remote Management
- View current upload/download bandwidth
- View currently connected clients
- View web browsing history per client
- Block/unblock client network access
- Manage wireless network details
- Accessible through a web browser or iOS or Android mobile app
Mobile App Support
- mydlink™ Lite
- mydlink™ SharePort™
- QRS Mobile v1.5
- Apps support iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®,
and Android™ devices
Advanced Firewall Features
- SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection)
- NAT (Network Address Translation)
- Item: 9.72 x 7.5 x 1.86 inches
Box: 11 x 9.6 x 3.47 inches
- Item: 1.5 lbs
Box: 1.62 lbs
- Operating: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- Storage: -4 to 149 °F (-20 to 65 °C)
- Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified
1Maximum wireless signal rate derived from draft IEEE 802.11ac and
IEEE 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network
conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic,
building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data
throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal
range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link relative performance
measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard wireless
product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link 802.11ac devices.