DIR-882, AC2600 WIFI AC ROUTER
– Ultimate Wi-Fi Performance: Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption using really fast wired and wireless speeds
– Simultaneous Dual-Band: Deliver faster Wi-Fi speeds of up to 2,533 Mbps (800 Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1,733 Mbps on 5GHz)
– MU-MIMO: Simultaneous streaming on multiple devices
– Advanced AC SmartBeam: Bring dead zones back to life by delivering individual beams of bandwidth where you need it the most
– Dual Core Processor: Dual Core Processor for a faster network speed for a more powerful router
– High-Performance Antennas: 4 high-performance antennas deliver maximum range around your home
– Two USB (2.0/3.0) Ports : connect storage drives fore data sharing
– DLNA Media Server Support
Traffic Prioritization – Advanced QoS engine guarantees the best performance for high priority programs, games and video streaming.
Dual-Band Technology – Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing you to connect more devices.
Band Steering – Automatically assigns devices to the less crowded 5 GHz network to increase bandwidth efficiency and availability.
Advanced AC SmartBeam – Unique beamforming technology dramatically enhances wireless signal strength and range.
DLNA Enabled (Compatible) – Play and share your media on any DLNA devices, such as TVs, gaming consoles, smartphones and more.
USB 3.0 Port – One USB 3.0 port with speeds up to 10x faster than 2.0.
L2TP Over IPSec VPN Server Support – Transmit data securely when connected remotely.
Parental Controls – Create online access schedules and block/allow specific websites and/or devices.
Guest Wi-Fi Network – Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network to secure and control access to local network devices.
Secure Wi-Fi Encryption – WPA/WPA2 provides highest level of wireless security.
Easy To Install - Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in minutes.
Quick Router Setup (QRS) App - Easy setup app for smartphones & tablets.
WPS Push Button Setup - Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a button.
Zero Configuration - Once router is setup, other D-Link Zero Configuration devices can easily and instantly connect.
• 802.11 a/g/n/ac wireless LAN
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN Ports
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN Port
• IEEE 802.11ac
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows® 10, 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 , or Mac OS® X (v10.7)
• Ethernet Network Interface
• Internet Explorer® 11, Mozilla® Firefox® v28, Google Chrome v33, or Safari v7
• For optimal performance, pair the DIR-882 with an AC adapter (DWA-192/DWA-182)
• Cable, DSL or Fiber Optics
• Guest Zone
• Multi-language web setup wizard
• Green Ethernet
• Advanced AC SmartBeam
• Dual active firewall(IPv4/IPv6)
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• VPN Passthrough (PPTP/L2TP/IPsec)
• Intelligent QoS
• Quick VPN - L2TP over IPsec
• WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) PIN/PBC
• 10 x 7 x 1.75 inches
• Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz • Output: 12 V DC, 2.5A
• Operating: 32 to 104 °F
• Storage: -4 to 149 °F
• Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• FCC Class B
• Wi-Fi Certified
• IPv6 Ready
• Wireless AC2600 Wi-Fi Router
• Quick Installation Guide
• Power Adapter
• Ethernet Cable
• Wi-Fi Configuration Card
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11ac specifications which are subject to change. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network
traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
2. Latest software and documentation are available at http://support.dlink.com.
3. 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA at http://support.dlink.com/warranty
4. MU-MIMO enabled clients needed for optimal performance.