ProSafeTMWireless ADSL Modem VPN Firewall Router
ProSafeTMWireless ADSL Modem VPN Firewall Router
* Note: This product is not available in North America
* Integrated ADSL2+ modem with Annex A and B-UR2 support
* Built-in 802.11g wireless access point up to 108 Mbps
* Dual firewallSPI and NATstops most known attacks
* Integrated 8 port 10/100 LAN switch, 1 ADSL WAN port and 1 Ethernet WAN Port (for failover)
* Support for up to 50 simultaneous IPSec VPN tunnels
* SNMP Manageable
* Optimized for ProSafe Network Management Software NMS100
* Smart Wizard and VPN Wizard for ease of setup and deployment
* IEEE 802.11i Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2 Enterprise)
* WiFi Multimedia (WMM)
* Two (2) detachable 5 dBi antennas
* Optimized for ProSafe VPN Client software VPN01L/VPN05L
Six-in-One Wireless and Wired VPN Solution
VPN, Wireless Access Point, Firewall, Router, Switch and ADSL2+ modem
This comprehensive and affordable solution offers wired, wireless connectivity with businessclass protection for small office and remote/branch office users. It combines six functions in a single, compact package Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall, 802.11g wireless access point, IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN), NAT router, an eight port 10/100 fast ethernet switch and built-in ADSL2+ modem support.
Easy and relliable, the DGFV338 delivers both 10 and 100 Mbps connections for wired devices, plus wireless support at both 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz frequency at 54Mbps radio transmission with up to 108Mbps in both 802.11a and 802.11g (region specific).
More than just a simple NAT router, the ProSafe DGFV338 SPI firewall provides business-class protection, blocking unwanted users from accessing the network. Support for Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 Enterprise (WPA2) shields wireless communication with the highest available level of industry-standard encryption and authentication. Comprehensive controls block or filter unwanted addresses, services, protocols, and URLs, fortifying your network. Up to fifty simultaneous IPSec VPN connections protect links between business locations, encrypting all traffic as it traverses the Internet.
Ideal solution for telecommuters and remote offices
The DGFV338 is easy to set up and use, with NETGEARs intuitive Smart WizardTMa VPN Wizard that helps connect to your ISP and establish VPN connections. It delivers all the advantages of centralized administration for remote offices, teleworkers and small businesses, including dynamic DNS capabilities facilitate remote access, cameras, games, and other hosted services for users with dynamic IP addresses. Providing support for ADSL2+, DGFV338 also supports an Ethernet WAN port for failover on non-ADSL connections.
ProSafe DGFV338 is the all-in-one solution for all your small to mid-size business needs.
· Standards: IEEE, 802.11g, 54 Mbps, Super G technology up to 108 Mbps (for Europe)
· IEEE 802.11 a/g up to 108 Mbps (Australia)
· Antenna: (2) 5dBi, detachable
· LAN ports: Eight (8) 10/100Mbps auto-sensing, Auto UplinkTMRJ-45 ports
· WAN port: 10/100BASE-T Ethernet RJ-45
· ADSL WAN port: One (1) RJ-11 supporting annex A or Annex B-UR2 (Region Specific)
· SPI Firewall: Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) Intrusion Detection System (IDS) including logging, reporting and e-mail alerts, address, service and protocol, Web URL keyword filtering, port/service blocking. Advanced features include block Java/URL/ActiveX based on extension, FTP/SMTP/RPC program filtering
· VPN Functionality: Fifty (50) dedicated VPN tunnels, Manual key and Internet Key Exchange Security Association (IKE SA) assignment with pre-shared key and RSA/DSA signatures, key life and IKE lifetime settings, perfect forward secrecy (Diffie-Hellman groups 1 and 2 and Oakley support), operating modes (Main, Aggressive, Quick), fully qualified domain name (FQDN) support for dynamic IP address VPN connections.
· IPSec Support: IPSec-based 56-bit (DES), 168-bit (3DES), or 256-bit (AES) encryption algorithm, MD5 or SHA-1 hashing algorithm, AH/AH-ESP support, PKI features with X.509 v.3 certificate support, remote access VPN (client-to-site), site-to-site VPN, IPSec NAT traversal (VPN pass-through).
· Mode of Operation: One-to-one/many-to-one Multi-Network Address Translation (NAT), classical routing, unrestricted users per port.
· IP Address Assignment: Static IP Address Assignment, DHCP Replay, DHCP Address Reservation.
· Throughput: Up to 50 Mbps WAN-to-LAN, up to 20 Mbps for 3DES throughput
· Administration Interface: : SNMP (v2c) support, Web graphic user interface, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) remote management, user name and password protected; secure remote management support authenticated through IP address or IP address range and password; configuration changes/upgrades through web GUI.
· Configuration and Upgrades: Upload and download configuration settings, firmware upgradeable flash memory
· Secure HTTPS Remote Management Support: Authenticated through IP address or IP range and password.
· VPN Wizard to simplify configuration of the VPN, Port Range Forwarding, Port Triggering, Exposed Host (DMZ), Enable/Disable WAN Ping, DNS Proxy, MAC Address cloning/spoofing, Network Time Protocol support, Keyword Content Filtering, email Alerts, DHCP Server (Info and display table), WAN DHCP Client, Diagnostic tools (ping, trace route, other), Port/service/ MAC address blocking
· Network: IP routing, TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, PPPoE
· IP Addressing: DHCP (client and server)
· Routing: Static, RIPv1, RIPv2
· VPN/Security: IPSec (ESP, AH), MD5, SHA-1, DES, 3DES, IKE, PKI, AES
· LAN: Up to 253 users
· WLAN: Up to 20 users
· Processor: 266 Mhz 32-bit RISC
· ADSL Processor: T. I. AR7
· Memory: 8MB Flash, 32MB SDRAM
· Power requirements: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
· Power adapter: 12VDC, 1.0A -plug is localized to country of sale
· Dimensions: 280x 245 x 106 mm (11.02 x 9.65 x 4.17 in)
· Weight: 4.83 lbs./ 2.190kg
· MTBF: 35141.413 hours = 4.012 years
· Noise: 0 db
· Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
· Operating humidity: 90% maximum relative humidity, noncondensing
· NETGEAR 3-year warranty
· Cable, DSL, and Internet service
· Ethernet connectivity from Broadband modem
· Wired or wireless capability for each PC
· Network Software (e.g. Windows)
· Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Netscape Navigator 7.2 or higher, Mozilla FireFox 1.5 or higher
· ProSafe Wireless ADSL Modem VPN Firewall Router (DGFV338)
· Ethernet cable
· Two (2) detachable 5 dBi antenna
· Installation guide
· Resource CD with single user ProSafe VPN Client Software license
· Warranty/Support Information card
· Cable, DSL or wireless broadband modem and Internet service
· Ethernet connectivity from broadband modem
· Network card for each connected PC
· Network software (e.g. Windows)
· Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher or Netscape Navigator 4.7 or higher
Haga Click para agrandar