HD-streaming Ethernet from any electrical outlet!
Turn any electrical outlet into an HD-streaming Ethernet connection ideal for IPTV and video streaming applications. NETGEAR’s Powerline HD Ethernet Adapter Kit (HDXB111) is an ideal solution for connecting PCs, DVRs, set-top boxes, and game consoles to the home network. Simply plug one HDXB111 into an AC outlet near your modem, gateway, or router and the other HDXB111 near the device you wish to network and instantly you can have HD streaming throughout your home. Nothing could be easier than using NETGEAR’s plug-and-play adapters and your existing electrical wiring!
Latest DS2 chipsets and built-in Quality of Service (QoS) ensure fast, high-quality, consistent performance for real-time HD video and audio streaming for a digital media adapter (DMA) like the NETGEAR Digital Entertainer HD (EVA8000), or for IPTV, Internet gaming, and VoIP calls. With data rates up to 200 Mbps†, large file transfers to networked storage devices like NETGEAR’s Storage Central Turbo (SC101T) can be up to 12 times faster than previous Powerline networking products, all with encrypted security.
- Up to 200 Mbps† data rates for IPTV, video streaming, and other high-bandwidth applications
- Pass-thru female power plug to provide noise-filtered power outlet
- Built-in Quality of Service (QoS) for video, voice, and data
- Push-button security pairing for ease of setup and use
- Optional manual or automatic standby functionality for efficient power consumption
- Simple plug-and-play installation¹
- Uses existing electrical wiring¹
- Predictable and dependable network speeds
- Latest DS2 analog and digital chipsets for optimum performance, powerline-friendly — easily coexists with NETGEAR’s Wall-plugged or HomePlug compatible products¹
- Compatible with HDX101 Powerline HD adapters
¹An HDX111 may coexist with HomePlug 1.0 products but it is not compatible or interoperable with XE102 Wall-plugged Ethernet Adapter, WGX102 Wall-plugged Wireless Range Extender, XE104 85 Mbps Wall-plugged Ethernet Switch, XE103 85 Mbps Wall-plugged Ethernet Adapter.
- One 200 Mbps† Powerline HD interface
- One 10/100 Ethernet port
- Unit: Power
- Powerline: Link/Activity Ethernet: Link/Activity
- Operating temperature: 0º to 40º C (32º to 104º F)
- Operating relative humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- FCC Part 15 Class B
Power and Safety Regulations
- Up to 5000 square foot home†
- NETGEAR Standard Warranty
- Two (2) Powerline HD Ethernet Adapters (HDXB111)
- 6 ft (1.82 m) Ethernet cable
- Installation guide
- Setup CD
- Warranty card
- Support and information card
Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate.