Affordable Network Capacity
Need a quantum leap in office network capability? NETGEAR delivers a cost-effective solution – the JFS524. This unmanaged 10/100 Fast Ethernet switch provides expanded connectivity for small office networks so users no longer have to compete with each other for bandwidth. All of the essential features – automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, 200 Mbps throughput per port, Auto Uplink™ – are included, but at an economical price that a value-conscious business owner can’t ignore.
Twenty-four ports of speed and capacity at a modest price, with no compromising on quality – that’s what you can expect from NETGEAR’s hardworking JFS524.
Switched 10/100 ports provide private bandwidth for PCs, servers, or hubs, and support 200 Mbps of throughput. Each port delivers 200 Mbps of network speed in full-duplex mode.
Ever-vigilant, the JFS524 begins to operate as soon as it’s powered on – with no configuration required. All 24 ports deliver automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink™, which adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link.
This rugged metal unit is conveniently compact for an uncluttered desktop or easy rack mounting. And it lets you easily intermix 10 and 100 Mbps devices within your unmanaged network.
- 24 10 or 100 Mbps RJ-45 ports
- Performance (64 byte packets)
- Store-and-forward packet switching
- Forward rate (10 Mbps) 14,800 packet per sec.
- Forward rate (100 Mbps) 148,000 packet per sec.
- Latency (10 to 100 Mbps) 20 usec max
- MAC addresses 4,000
- Queue buffer KBytes 320
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 43 x 330 x 202 mm (1.7 x 13 x 8 in)
- Weight: 2.0 kg (4.4 lb)
- 15W maximum
- Auto-sensing 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Localized plug for North America, Japan, UK, Europe, Australia
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- Compatible with all major network software
- Unit: Power
- Per network port: 10 or 100 Mbps operations, Rx/Tx and collision, link, half/full duplex
- CE mark, commercial
- FCC Part 15 Class
- EN 55 022 (CISPR 22), Class A
- VCCI Class A
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C
- Operating humidity: 80% max. relative humidity, non-condensing
Safety Agency Approvals
- NETGEAR Lifetime Warranty†
- ProSafe 24-Port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch (JFS524)
- Power cord
- Rack-mount kit
- User guide
- Warranty card
- Support card