Netgear RBR20 – Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Nota: Se compone de router neutro emisor (RBR20), NO incluye satélite/receptor.
What Do I Need for Orbi to Work?
• High-speed Internet connection
• Connect to existing modem or gateway
• DO NOT purchase a second Orbi Router if you need to expand your WiFi coverage - To expand your Orbi WiFi system, purchase an Orbi Satellite, sold separately
• One (1) Orbi Router (RBR20)
• One (1) 2 m Ethernet cable
• One(1) 12V/3.5 A power adapters
• Quick start guide
Orbi™ is the simplest and smartest way to enjoy high-speed WiFi in every corner of your home. The Orbi WiFi System Starter covers homes up to 2,000 square feet with
strong WiFi signals. Each Orbi Satellite (sold separately) adds an additional 2,000 square feet of strong WiFi coverage.
Effortless Installation Using Orbi App.
Get online with a few taps in the App then easily manage or monitor your home network.
Manage Your Kids’ Screen Time.
Filter content by age & interests, manage screen time and stay informed on what your kids do online using Circle® with Disney.
Super-fast WiFi Up to 2.2Gbps.†
Enjoy seamless 4K HD video streaming & gaming everywhere in your home.
Performance with Style.
Sleek modern design with four high-gain internal antennas increases wireless range in hard to reach areas of your home
• Orbi AC2200 Tri-band Router
- Radio 1: 400Mbps @ 2.4GHz: Supports 256QAM
- Radio 2: 866Mbps @ 5GHz: Supports 256QAM
- Radio 3: 866Mbps @ 5GHz: Supports 256QAM
• IEEER 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
• MU-MIMO capable for simultaneous data streaming
• Implicit & Explicit Beamforming for 2.4GHz & 5GHz bands
• WiFi Security – WPA/PSK2
- Powerful Quad-Core 710MHz processor
- 256MB Flash and 512MB RAM
- Four (4) high performance internal antennas
Maximum wireless signal range derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and data over distance will vary. Network conditions and
environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput rate and