RangeMax NEXT Wireless Router
* Complies with draft 802.11n, backwards compatible with .11b/g WiFi
* Delivers stable, application enhancing connections using Steady-Stream technology
* Interoperates at 270Mbps with other products powered with InteNsi-fiTM
* Ensures optimal performance with internal antenna design
What is RangeMax NEXT?
RangeMax NEXT extends the possibilities of your wireless home network by providing a Steady-Stream of up to 270 Mbps, and is compliant with draft 802.11n. This next generation wireless standard utilizes advanced MIMO (Multi-In, Multi-Out) technology, which delivers incredible speed and range, and for the first time provides wireless interoperability at the highest speeds with other products with InteNsi-fiTM.
A RangeMax NEXT wireless network creates and maintains stable connections and enough bandwidth to surf the Internet, download MP3s, make Internet phone calls, share files, play network games, and stream high-definition videos, simultaneously at any distance or location in the home or office. Because RangeMax NEXT is compatible with all legacy b and g wireless products, you are sure to be connected.
Preset internal antennas and draft 11n-True-Test high-performance testing and tuning, provides maximum performance and high-quality streaming every time. Touchless WiFi Security makes creating the highest level of network security easy and includes WEP, WPA-PSK, or WPA2-PSK. Setup is simple thanks to NETGEARs Smart Wizard and 24/7 technical support*.
Draft-n Compliant refers to compliance with IEEE 802.11n draft specification version 1.0 only.
· Broadband (cable, DSL) Internet service and modem with Ethernet connection
2.4 GHz 802.11n draft specification adapter or 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g wireless adapter. Alternatively, an Ethernet adapter and cable for each computer
· Microsoft Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
· Internet Explorer 5.0 or Netscape 4.7 or higher
· We recommend using this product with the RangeMax NEXT Wireless Adapter (WN511B)
Haga Click para agrandar