Precio: 15,598.44EURIVA:3,275.67Precio total: 18,874.11Stock:0
ALFA AGS-501 is 5-port 10/100/1000Mbps IGMP Web smart Switch. The switch can
carry those IP packets to fit IP-TV, IP surveillances and Media On Demand
It provides 99% wire speed to improve video and audio performance.
Providing 5 10/100/1000Mbps switching ports
Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T ,IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX and IEEE 802.3ab
All ports support Auto-MDIX function
Auto-detecting Full/Half-duplex modes in all ports
Broadcast storm control and supporting store & forward operation
Supporting the flow control: back pressure for Half-duplex and IEEE 802.3x for
Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding
Supporting 2K MAC address filtering and 1M Byte buffer memory
Filtering/Forwarding Rate: 100Mbps/148,800pps; 10Mbps/14,880pps
External Power supply: 5V-12V DC
Power Consumption: 18 Watts (MAX)
LED Status: POWER and LINK/ACT
Network Transmission Media: 10Base-T Cat. 3, 4, 5 UTP/STP; 100Base-TX Cat. 5 UTP/STP
Storing Temperature: -20℃ ~ 90℃
Humidity: 10% ~90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Supporting 32-set Hardware IGMP tables
- CPU can fill out Multicast Address
- Support hardware IGMP join and fast leave
- Supporting IPv4, IGMP V1, V2,V3 snooping and IPv6 MLD V1,V2 snooping
- Broadcast/Multicast/Unitcast storm suppression
- Supporting adjustable (1~15) four Queues
- Physical port base Q.O.S.
- VLAN Tag Base Q.O.S.
- TCP Q.O.S.
- 8-set Layer4 Destination Port Q.O.S.
- MAC Address Q.O.S.
- Ipv6 Q.O.S.
- Unknown Address sent to CPU
- MAC Table Access
- Finding MAC Address
- Deleting MAC Address
- Aging out enable/disable control
- Filtering/Accepting MAC control
- Setting specific address Accept or Reject
- Scalable ingress/egress bandwidth control 64K~100M with 64K/scale
- Port Mirror
- Spanning Tree Special Tag
- Adding special tag into packet
- PPPoE Identify Receiving PPPoE packet only
- Supporting 16 VLANs and learning 12-bit VLAN ID
- Supporting the function of Interruption and MDC/MDIO pins
- SNAP/ARP/RARP packet to CPU
# Remote web setting
# Support per port setting, enable/disabled, 100 levels rate setting/ per port,
# Support port mirroring, aging and setting
# Support password setting
# Support 2 levels of priority queue
# Support 100 levels of configurable bandwidth provision
# Support Port-Trunking with flexible load distribution control and fail-over
# Provide 7 VLAN groups of up to 4 member ports within 26 ports
(L x W x H)