Precio: 8.04EURIVA:1.69Precio total: 9.73Stock:0
The major goals of developing USB interface are easy to use and low cost.
This is also why USB 1.1 enjoys great success in marketplace. USB 2.0 is an
improvement of USB 1.1 specification, which providing higher
performance interface. PLANET now proudly announces our USB 2.0
products, the UH-421 and UH-430.
The UH-430 is an external USB 2.0 hub. No driver needed, it can
apply to PCs that run in Windows 98/ 98SE / Me / 2000/ XP / Server 2003
and Mac operating system. Both of they are bus-powered. PLANET UH-421
is also supported self-powered, in other words, it is able to gain power
from high power devices or from its own power supply.UH-430 offers 4 Type-A
ports. All these ports can handle high-speed,
full speed, and low-speed data rate.
• USB (Universal Serial Bus) 2.0 specification compatibility
• 4 USB 2.0 ports up to 100mA per port or up to 500mA (with
• Real time auto-detect the device add or remove from USB port
• Supports over current protection
• Supports both high-speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps) and
low-speed (1.5Mbps) transfer rate
• Truly Plug & Play automatic system configuration
• Chains up to 127 USB devices
• USB and ACPI compliant
• Bus-powered or self-powered