The ORiNOCO 11b/g USB Client gives you the flexibility to connect to any
802.11b or 802.11g wireless network. Just plug the USB client adapter directly
into a laptop or connect the USB base stand with USB cable into a desktop and
you have everything you need for maximum wireless productivity in an enterprise,
public building or at home.
Flexible, convenient and secure 802.11b/g wireless connectivity for laptop and
The ORiNOCO 802.11b/g USB Client Adapter enables a secure, reliable connection
to a WLAN network from any laptop or desktop computer that supports USB 2.0 or
USB 1.1. With wireless networking data rates up to 54 Mbps, the dual band radio
allows seamless roaming between 802.11b and 802.11g networks, allowing users to
move between home, work and public Wi-Fi spaces with connection to the Internet.
Designed for versatile installations and providing optimal connections, the USB
features an adjustable antenna with double swivel design for laptop users and a
base stand with integrated USB cable for desktop users.
• Dual mode 802.11b/g support
• USB adapter and/or Base stand plug directly into USB 2.0 or 1.1 compliant port
on a laptop
• QoS support based on Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) specifications
• Double swivel, omni-directional antenna allows versatile antenna positioning
• Simultaneous support for 802.11g infrastructure within legacy 802.11b networks
• For use with Windows 2000 and XP
• Intuitive client utility for easy, fast configuration
• Wi-Fi certified
• RoHS compliant
Highest Wi-Fi Security Standards
Like all ORiNOCO Wi-Fi solutions, the USB Client Adapter provides the most
enterprise-class security capabilities.
• Enterprise-class 802.1x authentication
• WEP, TKIP and AES encryptions
• Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2 and WPA) support