ROLINE RIC-54, IP-Camera, Wired
Internet Camera for Home/SOHO Use
No need to worry about complex network setup procedures. The install wizard
can provide easy setup procedure to use camera.
This Internet Camera allows multiple users login to view live video
simultaneously. The advanced video compression produces a high-
quality, high-frame rate, VGA,CIF video stream.
Standard Image Format
The Internet Camera delivers complete, high-quality pictures in standard JPEG
format, which can be viewed using any standard browser.
Support Windows-based and Web-based Monitoring Utility
These tools allow users to access the Internet Camera from a remote site via
Intranet or Internet. They also provide users to make function
configuration including image monitoring, recording images to a hard drive,
viewing up to 4 cameras on one screen, snapshots and so on.
Supports DDNS & UPnP
The camera also supports UPnP and DDNS. DDNS allows the camera to use an easier
to remember naming format rather than an IP address.
UPnP will allow users of Windows XP to access the camera with the click of a
mouse without knowing IP address of the camera
- Motion-JPEG Image Video
- Digital 24-bit Color
- Provides Manual Focus Lens
- Supports Up to 20 fps Video Frame Rate
- Recording Format - Video (AVI), Snapshot (JPEG)
- High Speed Hardware-Based Image Compression
- Includes easy-to-use Viewer & Recorder utility
- Provide Admin utility, Camera Viewer & WEB browser Management
- View multiple cameras simultaneously - Up to 4 at a time
- Supports four additional user accounts for viewing camera
- Manual/Schedule/Cycle Record, Video Playback/Forward/Pause/Stop
- Auto sending Snapshot by E-mail and FTP
- Supports Motion-Detection.
- Supports Windows 98/ME2000/XP/2003
- Firmware Upgradeable
CPU+DSP Realtek RTL8650B + Topro6811
Flash 2MB Flash
RAM 16MB SDRAM
Image Sensor Micron MI-360 300,000 Pixels CMOS Sensor
Lens Manual Focus, F=2.8mm
LAN Port 10/100M UTP Port x 1
Power 12V, 0.4A Power Adaptor
Dimension 113mm x 80mm x 43mm
Temperature 0~45 C
Humidity 10~90% (Non-Condensing)
Certification FCC Class B, CE Mark, C-Tick, VCC