The RB250GS is a small SOHO switch in a plastic case. It has five Gigabit
ethernet ports powered by an Atheros Switch Chip.
It is powered by a new operating system designed specifically for MikroTik
Switch products - SwOS.
SwOS is configurable from your web browser. It gives you all the basic
functionality for a managed switch, plus more: Allows to manage port-to-port
forwarding, apply MAC filter, configure VLANs, mirror traffic, apply bandwidth
limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields.
• CPU-Taifatech TF470 NAT accelerator (RISC, 50MHz
• Memory - embedded 16k SRAM
• Ethernet - Five 10/100/1000 ethernet ports
• Serial Port - no serial port
• LEDs - Power, NAND activity, 5 Ethernet activity LEDs
• Power Options - Power over Ethernet: 9-28V DC on Ethernet port 1 (Only on pins
4,5,7,8. Passive PoE. Non 802.3af). Jack: 9-28V DC
• Dimensions - 113x89x28mm. Weight without pachagin and cables: 142g
• Power Consumption - Up to 6W
• Operating Temperature - -20C .. +50C
• Operating System - MikroTik SwOS